Making orders online
- You place an order directly with us via our online shopping cart in the "ordering week" for your location - a FULL WEEK ending on the Monday before the delivery day(if you are on the mailing list you will be reminded at some point in the week)
- We put your order together here at the farm.
- We send you an email with your order total and delivery details
- You meet us at the delivery location at the specified time and date.
- You bring a check, cash or do an E-transfer. If you wish, you could also bring your own container or bag to transfer your items to take home in.
- Take your products home to enjoy!
How pickup works
- Arrive at your drop location at the appropriate time.
- Find your box (they will be in alphabetical order)
- Check to make sure your entire order of frozen products is there.
- Stop at the table to make your payment by cheque, cash or e-transfer (this can be done ahead of time using the email@example.com e-mail address. You do not need a security question/answer - your money is automatically deposited).
- Be sure your name gets checked off on our master list before you leave.:)
- Pick up your EGGS, KRAUT and/or HONEY if you ordered these items. They are NOT packed in your frozen meat box
Cool Springs Buying Club Protocol
- Deliveries for Regina, Ft Qu'Appelle, Yorkton, Canora are the 2nd Thursday of the month.
- Deliveries for Saskatoon, Humboldt, Watson, Kelvington are 4th Thursday of the month.
- For all delivery locations, the order deadline is the Monday before the delivery day.
- You must be present at time of delivery or we will not leave your order (unless you have made prior arrangements). If we take your order home, there is a $15 restocking fee.
- Refunds: If you received an incorrect product, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery for a full refund. Any product spoiled AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY will be fully refunded.
- Seasonal fluctuations occur because we are a farm, not a warehouse. You won't receive an item ordered if we are temporarily out of stock - But if you are open to substitutions (i.e. sirloin tip roast for round roast; fresh ham roast for Boston Butt) let us know on the order and you stand a high chance of getting a fuller order.
- We give a $10 product credit per verifiable and traceable referral. We depend on current patrons to bring others on board.
- All transactions are done via check, cash or E-transfer at this time.
- We welcome and encourage all buying club patrons to visit the farm to see first hand how their food is raised!
Please Note: You must be present or have someone representing you to receive your order. We will not leave it if no one is there to pay for it and pick it up. Also, we are on a tight schedule - please do not be late. We cannot wait for you.
Our deadlines are firm please be sure your order is in on time! We will not process your order after the cut-off.
Tip: Please read the newsletter we send out. It is our only method of communicating what is going on. You should find it most helpful in ordering. It also will keep you up on product availability and any specials we have.
Important: The evening before a delivery, we will send you a short email with your order total, as well as a reminder of the time and place of the pick-up.
Terms and Conditions
When you check out, you will be asked to agree to these terms. Please read the following information carefully:
- I understand that Cool Springs Ranch only accepts cash, check or E-transfer upon the day of delivery. NO post-dated checks without asking.
- If I miss my appointment with Cool Springs and do not pick up my order, I will be charged a $15 restocking fee.
- All canceled orders must be given 48 hours notice.
- Lastly, I understand that if I do not receive an email order confirmation, that my order has not been processed and is probably still in my shopping cart. There are several steps to placing an order and I will continue those steps until I have seen the "Your order is completed" page.