Christmas Morning Frittata
1 medium onion, chopped1 medium green pepper, chopped1 garlic clove, minced2 tablespoons butter1/2 cup chopped tomatoes1/4 cup minced fresh parsley5 pasture-raised eggs, lightly beaten2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese1/2 cup soft bread crumbs (I leave this out)1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce1/2 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon pepper In a skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and garlic in butter for 5 minutes or until tender.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 5 pasture-raised eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs (I leave this out)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and garlic in butter for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in tomatoes and parsley; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir in reserved vegetables.
- Pour into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.